Bluetooth controls not working

In car questions, Stereo satnav, DVD's Camera's etc
soho

Bluetooth controls not working

Post by soho » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello,

I've connected my phone with the car's Bluetooth for a while now, and it does work fine the majority of the time. Occasionally there will be times where e.g. the volume button on the steering wheel won't work, or I would need to press the next/previous song button twice instead of once for it to work, but mostly its fine.

However since yesterday, suddenly none of the controls work to change the song or play the song from either the steering wheel or the touch screen. The volume button works fine. I have to do everything else from my phone, which is pretty annoying!

I've tried everything I can think of, which normally solves any previous problems I had. Turning phone on and off, turning car on and off, turning the media player on and off using the button, switching to radio and switching back to bluetooth, turning bluetooth function on and off from phone, unpairing car bluetooth from phone and pairing it back etc. Nothing has worked unfortunately.

Any other solutions anyone can think of? Or do I need to take it to a Nissan dealer? The car is from 2015.

Bernie

Re: Bluetooth controls not working

Post by Bernie » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi soho, take it back to the dealer mate, I think you have tried all the options, please let us know how you get on.
Its only a Juke if it's RED.

Return to “Electronic systems”