Nissan Juke Forum banner

My Car

26K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  mark longworth 
#1 ·
1.6 Accenta Sports in Force Red, no mods so far but i am thinking about it.Paint bubbled off the centre console coz my misses hung a smelly off the power socket.I dont let kids or pets in my lovely machine, Now my brother in law as also bought one but in Brown (of all colours).thats all for now.
Deks2013-01-28 18:03:47

#9 ·
oldbloke wrote:good job i am changing my white Juke this week otherwise i might be offended, funny thought i thought it was the same car no matter what colour?, how silly i must be to believe thatdefinately not its far more suited to RED and much more desirable and appealing in RED

#11 ·
JUKE5TER wrote:Kats wrote:Not anymore

Well theres certainly 1 lessHope you're just kidding Juke5ter. Nothing personal is meantIt is just a bit of banter. Something we have had going since day one even back in the old days there was always a lot of fun poking between red and white

#12 ·
be carefull what you are saying Mr Deks. " poking between red and white " because you know what will happen dont you?,,, lots of little Pink Jukes as you say its all a bit of fun, it certainly perks me up coming on here each day

#13 ·
The Red versus White banter has been going on for years as Deks said, you only have to look on this and the other forum, comments like, the White ones are still awaiting the top coat of colour to be applied are numerous and have been made in an attempt to make the forums jovial and a fun place to be. The Forums would be usefull for knowledge but very dull without some banter of some kind and Red versus White is just one example of this.

#14 ·
i for one am not offended by the colour banter,and i love a bit of banter, it is obvious that it is a harmless bit of fun and as Deks and Tc say it helps the forum go round but we do need some more colours to take the P__S out of

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.