Nissan Juke Forum banner

Stop start flashing eml light on

14K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Fee 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
My first post and it's a problem with our 2013 juke 1.5dci, basically we went out in the car yesterday afternoon and the stop start light was flashing and the eml was on (orange) the car still drives fine apart from the stop start.
Has anyone els experienced this?
Thanks
Ant&zoe

#2 ·
I'd take it to dealer to get the battery checked out..

Have no techy savvy but my friend has a Juke and same thing happened. For her it was a faulty battery that wasnt keeping the charge????????? Or something like that? .. Told you i havent a clue..

All the best

Fee x

#4 ·
Hi Mr&Mrs-juke, The only advice I can give is the same as Fee take it to the dealer if it is still under warranty.

The electronics on new cars are a minefield. it can be simple or complicated and if you don't know what you are doing then you can do more harm than good.

The car battery has to be fully charged for the stop/start to operate. so if your battery is low on charge that could cause warning lights to show.

If you are unfortunate and have no warranty for the car, fIRST make sure the battery is fully charged then if the problem is still there you will need to get a auto electrician to have a look at it, Or nip it into a Nissan Dealers and ask them first.They shouldn't charge you for asking them a question(i hope).

Good luck with it and please let us know how you get on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.