Nissan Juke Forum banner

DAB radio retune

20K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Andy184 
#1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to retune my DAB radio on my 2014 Juke tekna, as PLanet rock is moving. I can't find DAB retune/rescan on any of the menu screens or mention of retune in the manual.

#2 ·
Press the "button" marked DAB list and that will show you what's available.
Click the station you require and make it a pre-set

#5 ·
I have found the only way to do a DAB radio re-scan is to do a system factory reset. The new Planet Rock station is now listed along with some other new stations. Would have been better with a dedicated on screen button so that you don't loose all your custom settings.

#7 ·
Hi my first post be gentle I also had this issue and jtech is correct the only way to retune the DAB radio on the juke is to do a factory reset.

Go to set up>system>factory settings and reset.

Some good advice is to be stationery and in a clear area with little interference as you will get more channels with better reception. Since resetting I have more channels and the reception is crystal clear with no stuttering.

The only downside is you will lose all your connected blue tooth devices so remember to reconnect all your devices.

Do not worry the sat nav will not be changed as all the information is stored on the SD card.

Hope this helps everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.