Headlight adjustment

Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat.
tomsed

Headlight adjustment

Post by tomsed » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:49 pm

hi,hope someone can please put my mind at rest. In the next few months I am driving my 2012 Juke over to Spain, now I know I can get stickers to adjust the headlight beam, but I think I will be re-registering it onto Spainish plates which will require the lights being change to left hand drive, my question is can my right hand drive lights be adjusted to left hand drive or will I have to buy a set of lefthand drive headlights .

Cheers Paul.

Rob
Site Admin

Re: Headlight adjustment

Post by Rob » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:39 am

Is it not easier / cheaper to sell here and buy another over there? Just thinking that your steering wheel will be on the wrong side if you're planning on staying there a long time?

tomsed

Post by tomsed » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:32 pm

Rob,the price of second hand cars over there is stupid don't know how they justify it, as for the driving it's not as big a problem as people think done it for years, but back to the original question can my headlights be altered or will I have to buy a PhD set?

jamesbarnard

Post by jamesbarnard » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:01 am

I have exactly the same issue

I have a 2012 Juke and I now want to register it in Spain.. are the headlights switchable from RHD to LHD without changing them?

Sangria

Re: Headlight adjustment for Europe

Post by Sangria » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Hi
I have 2016 Juke and want to re-register in Spain in the very near future and would like to know if the headlights need adjusting from RHD to LHD, can I do it myself or does it have to be done at a Nissan garage, if it needs to be done at all.
Would be grateful of any feedback from anyone who has had the same issue.

The Nissan Man

Post by The Nissan Man » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:34 am

To my knowledge I think you will have to buy some different headlights, however I could be wrong. If I was you I would go and ask a Nissan dealer or pop into a garage just to enquire.

actd

Post by actd » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:36 pm

i think they will need to be switched over - I would use a sticker kit in the short term and then when you are over there, find a breakers yard - they'll have loads of the correct lights.
2012 - Acenta Premium dCI - Gun metallic
2014 - Acenta Premium 1.2 DiG-T - Nightshade
2015 - Acenta Premium 1.6 DiG-T - Black
2017 - N-Connecta 1.6 DiG-T - Black

Return to “Main Juke Discussion”