Nissan Juke Forum banner

Juke Stuff for sale

6K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Juker! 
#1 ·
Hi All

I have after selling our Juke for sale

4 x brand new 17" Urban Tekna wheels in boxes ( fitted to the later Juke Teknas from June 2013 onwards )................................................£300.00
1 x new 17" Urban Tekna wheel and brand new Bridgestone tyre ( fitted to the later Juke Teknas from June 2013 onwards )................£130
bigger unmarked geuine Nissan boot storage tray and jack and foam to put tools in ...........................................................................................£50
unused brand new Juke spacesaver wheel and tyre..............................................................................................................................................................£50
2 x front plastic strut top covers ( that stops the water getting to the strut top nut and corroding it........ .......................................................£5.00
1x set of brand new unused black luxuary floor mats with JUKE in white letting..........................................................................................................£25

Many Thanks
Carl 07484913797....p.s i live in Telford TF2 8SQ

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi juker,

Any chance you might be able to send the plastic strut top covers via post? I really need a pair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.