Nissan Juke Forum banner

Trouble with Nissan Connect

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Trickstercop 
#1 ·
Just bought my first Juke1.6 Acenta Premium Xtronic and I'm having trouble setting up and connecting my phone (iPhone6+). I've created and I'm trying to finish activating my NissanConnect account.
I have been following the instructions on the NissanConnect portal to connect and activate, see below their instructions, though as my phone is an iPhone I've tried using the USB cable too.

Font Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia Magenta

Sorry, this vehicle is not registered for
NissanConnect services. The vehicle's
owner needs to activate or upgrade
NissanConnect services by using a
smartphone or the Owner's Portal or
the Nissan website

Well I have registered the car on the NissanConnect website!!!

Instructions
Welcome to NissanConnect!

By default, your email address is your NissanConnect ID.

We will suggest a new NissanConnectID if you have multiple cars in this account.

You may create your own by clicking on the Edit button on the next page. Your NissanConnect password is the same as your account password.

Please go to your vehicle and enter the NissanConnect ID m****@****m and your NissanConnect password while following the 8 steps below:

Turn on your vehicle.
Pair your compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone. If any doubt, please refer to your Owner's Manual.
Press the SETUP button.
Touch 'Info' on the screen.
Touch 'Register for Info Services'.
Press 'Continue' and select the country for a dial-in number. Please note that this system will use the Bluetooth-paired phone to dial a number when connecting. Normal wireless operator voice minutes charges will apply.
Enter your NissanConnect ID and press 'OK'.
Enter your You+ Nissan website password and press 'OK'

Once you have completed the above steps your NissanConnect Services will be activated! Please click on 'Next'

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Welshmart. I had very similar problem. Is your Juke a used car? If so the car could be registered with Nissan under previous owner. If so. Phone Nissan help line.
I had to email proof of ownership then they re registered vehicle under my name. Also giving me free year subscription to Nissan connect.
They will talk you through getting connected. Hope this helps. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.