Nissan Juke Forum banner

Tekna Dci

10K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  The Nissan Man 
#1 ·
2016 Tekna Dci with 18" wheels, Black Rear Spoiler, Black Exterior Pack, wind deflectors and red calipers

Leather seats with white piping plus all the toys that come with the Tekna 😎

See less See more
#7 ·
The Nissan Man said:
Absolute stunner here, then again you do have more of an obligation to clean more frequently when it's white! What cleaning products do you use? I'd definitely be interested if you started a detailing thread.
Sorry for late reply not been on here for a while
I just use meguiars mirror bright shampoo and it's fantastic 😎

#10 ·
Xsub said:
The Nissan Man said:
Absolute stunner here, then again you do have more of an obligation to clean more frequently when it's white! What cleaning products do you use? I'd definitely be interested if you started a detailing thread.
No worries - I haven't logged on in a while myself. I will definitely have to try some of that. Will have a look around for some meguiar's and report when I come back

#11 ·
The Nissan Man said:
Xsub said:
The Nissan Man said:
No worries - I haven't logged on in a while myself. I will definitely have to try some of that. Will have a look around for some meguiar's and report when I come back
Hey! Not entirely sure if this is what you meant, but I had a look around and bought some Mirror Bright Rubber & Vinyl Treatment for under a tenner and it's worked wonders. Thank you for the tip :)

The link for anyone wanting to get some is https://www.racshop.co.uk/meguiars-mirror-bright-rubber-vinyl-treatment.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.