New Juke owner.

Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat.
Newishcar

New Juke owner.

Post by Newishcar » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Hello. We are collecting our 65 plate Juke 1.2 DIG-t Tekna on Friday and hope the car will meet our expectations. We have never owned a Nissan before . The car has been regularly serviced , is spotless and has leather seats and lots of gadgets. Is there anything we should be aware of? Any faults on that particular model? It has done 34 000 miles. Hello?

Bernie

Re: New Juke owner.

Post by Bernie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Hi Newishcar,As you must be aware any car can have or develop faults, I have had my Juke for 8 years and never had any problems but many other Juke owners have had many faults, all I can say is drive the car and make a list of anything that you are not happy with for about a month then take it back to your dealer to sort out, Also make sure that you get a warranty with your car.Also most Juke owners say that they only drive in sports mode. If you are not sure about anything put a post up and someone will be along to advise you.
Its only a Juke if it's RED.

Newishcar

Post by Newishcar » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Thanks for that Bernie. The car comes with 12 months warrantee so plenty of time to check for any problems.

Bernie

Post by Bernie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Good that will give you time to sort any niggles that you find.
Its only a Juke if it's RED.

Newishcar

Post by Newishcar » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:51 am

Well, I already have another question: how do you turn the main display on without having the engine running? When I press the "on" button, nothing happens. Apart from that, happy with the car so far so early days yet. I also found out from the dealer that there is no cam belt to worry about as it has a chain with only the tensioner to adjust when servicing.

vexorg

Post by vexorg » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:43 am

I don't think you can, it cycles: accessories, ignition, start, off.

Though if you have your foot on the clutch then it'll start immediately from any state.

Return to “Main Juke Discussion”