New juke shame

Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat.
vexorg

New juke shame

Post by vexorg » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Well, after not being that impressed by the new juke on the event night, we booked a test drive anyway. My wife loved it, so 2 hours later we walked away with a new juke on order.

Tekna+, fuji sunset red with black roof, red/orange interior pack - heated seats were a must. The things you do for a happy life....

The colour is on back order so may be a few months for them to arrive in the UK.

Gasmeter

Re: New juke shame

Post by Gasmeter » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi vexorg. Well we know who wears the trousers in your house ha. Very nice let us know what it's like the good points and bad (if any)
And don't forget the pics, happy motoring :D

vexorg

Post by vexorg » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am

Just too soft when it comes to family wanting things, and my stuff still for years waiting for a bit of spare money to spend on it :cry:

Deks

Post by Deks » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:56 am

Not been to a showroom nor have I test driven one. Not in the market for a new car of any description. the press release images are think are a good look for next generation if a bit safe. Did however seen a transporter Weds last week with a few on it in grey and it just looked bland and it wasn't until I saw the badge I actually realised what it was. Your colour choice is the same as I configured to see what price would be and would be what I would order if I was to.

Return to “Main Juke Discussion”