Not a friendly forum so far.

New to the Nissan Juke Forums? Introduce yourself here
stevied

Not a friendly forum so far.

Post by stevied » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:52 pm

As title, 41 views and not one person said hello, or can even be bothered to type two letters, HI.
Not the forum for me :cry:

Gasmeter

Re: Not a friendly forum so far.

Post by Gasmeter » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Hi stevied. Just seen your post Welcome. :D

vexorg

Post by vexorg » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Like most web forums, it's generally queit

Gasmeter

Post by Gasmeter » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Hi 40 odd seen your post but not all are members so they
Cant reply. :D

yeoman

Post by yeoman » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:49 pm

I'm relatively new to the forum myself and found it friendly when I first introduced myself, welcome to the forum.

Podler

Post by Podler » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Hi guys! New member but have had my nismo rs for four years. Mild mods so far; black patterned wrap to roof and spoiler, yellow stuff pads, i know red stuff would suite the weight of the car better but they only do yellow to fit!, Full thickness drilled/grooved front discs, osram nightvision bulbs, eiback lowering springs and eibach spaces; 10mm. front and 15mm rear. I have also got a k and n induction kit, i should add that i have fitted a cai intake pipe from front n/s blanking plate below the driving light, which i removed! Fitter a cone, pipe up to old part of original pipework for airbox and that now "empties" the cold air onto the k&n filter. You can hear the turbo spooling up and the minor air dump back into the intake just in front of where the filter fits! Lovely☺. Powerflow back box and 2nd cat decat section, cut and welded by powerflow. It does pass the mot test by the way! Sounds great, a burble like a 5 cylinder car on cold start up , if that makes sense! Also real change in exhaust and engine note from 4,000 revs, which was not there pre exhaust change due to "strangled" exhaust gases.
Long first reply i know! ? Not in right place???
Would also like info on rear anti roll bar, uprated front bushes, and good match for my eibach springs in the form of more progressive dampers. Dont want too hard, about 5-10% stiffer, would be sweet spot i,m thinking. Let me know if i should post this elsewhere. Thx guys

Gasmeter

Post by Gasmeter » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Welcome lots of time spent on her , is your wife still with you then ha sounds fantastic what you've done

Clarab

Post by Clarab » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:45 am

Hi Stevied,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things improve for you. Am a newbie too (to group and car)

Podler

Post by Podler » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Talking to severnvalleymotorsport re rear sway bar and uprated bushes! Lol

Deks

Post by Deks » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:41 am

The last thing Id call this forum is un friendly.. Questions get answered politely. Is it the active fun forum it was when created no but thats largely down to changes in personal use. for instance I used to post dozens daily but now only visit randomly as no longer a Juke owner..

`